Thursday, February 16, 2012

It Turn Again





Bismillah.....

fusshhh...i'm here again!
since i'm now too busy with my assignment,..(actually, it was 5 final projects before the end of my semester)
imagine that!it was 5 final projects.not enough with the 'super mega' assignment, i also need to focus for my MUET.(actually.i'm quiet curious with...)
and all of my day  full of working and working....design and design...
sometimes feel like i'm crazy people...
because i've no time to think about others accept my assignment..
and that's why,it also make me always in 'mess' mood..
sometimes it hurts others feeling...(sorry dear,,,)
sometimes it stressed me until i got migraine again...and again...
and i'm very tired in every the end of day...
it always make me in tears...
sometimes i feel like i want to go far away and away...
away from all sort of matter that...
i want to be free like birds flying...
i want to turn my face towards the sun and afraid to turn back...
coz i don't want to look towards my shadow..
owh...if  i can...
but...i need to be strong..
coz that's all what i need to face before i got the success....


#mom...hug me please....




No comments:

Post a Comment